June 15, 2017
The South Central Region EGA Seminar 2019, "Explore the Arts," hosted by the Bella Vista EGA Chapter, will be held June 19-22, 2019 at the Embassy Suites in Rogers, Arkansas.
This is your invitation to submit proposals and join the fun!
A variety of 1-, 2- and 3-day classes will be offered in several techniques and proficiency levels. We encourage you to submit a variety of proposals of multiple lengths (1, 2, or 3 day classes) to allow us to balance our schedule; as we strive to contract a teacher for all three teaching days. The classes will be held on Thursday, June 20; Friday, June 21; and Saturday, June 22.
Teacher compensation will include:
- $375.00 per day for teaching.
- Economy round-trip airfare, parking at airport and transportation to/from home airport, or current 2019 IRS mileage rate for traveling by automobile from home to Rogers, Arkansas.
- Hotel accommodations – choice of room options is:
- Private room for four nights – Wednesday through Saturday.
- Room with another teacher and we will pay for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Room with someone other than another teacher who is attending Seminar and we will pay your share for five nights (Tuesday through Saturday or Wednesday through Sunday).
- Meals will be provided during the period of the contract:
- Three lunches on Seminar class days and one Seminar banquet. The hotel will provide breakfasts.
- $60.00 per diem for other meals and incidentals.
We look forward to receiving your proposal(s).
Please reply to this email indicating your plan to participate.
Submit your proposal(s) with picture or sketch electronically or by postal service, whichever is convenient for you, no later than November 15, 2017. As requested by EGA, the "ICNA Universal Proposal Summary Sheet" must be the first page of each proposal. This form, along with other important information, is available on the SCR web site at www.egascr.org. The forms are also listed below.
Kathy McClellan Barbi McPhee
Co-Chair Faculty Co-Chair Faculty
SCR 2019 Seminar SCR 2019 Seminar
Send electronic proposals to: